This is a nice 30″ smoker and a great price (under $150). It also comes in
different sizes and different fuel sources for different prices but we will look at the features of the 30″ smoker.
This smoker is convenient and easy to use, great for beginners and seasoned smokers.
Simply plug it in, place your meat on the racks, set the temperature and let the smoker do its job
Features an easy-to-read thermometer on the front door that helps monitor the internal temperature
Light weight frame and two side handles for ease of mobility
1500-watt heating element will produce a temperature from 100°F to 400°F
User-friendly and intuitive to use
It doesn’t require special training or previous experience to get amazing results with the Cuisinart Electric Smoker. It’s super-easy to use: load it with food, add wood chips and water to their dedicated trays, then set the temperature and forget it. This efficient electric smoker will deliver deliciously smoked foods within hours, without the hassle of managing
messy charcoal. A handle on each side makes it easy to move.
Set the temperature and walk away
Once the Cuisinart Electric Smoker is loaded, select the temperature and go relax with your friends–there’s never a need to add charcoal or tend to a fire to keep a consistent temperature. With a minimum amount of preparation this little smoker is ready to use, so you have more time to enjoy your friends and family.
This is a great addition to your backyard. We are currently trying to decide on a smoker. My husband cannot decide. I will have to show him this one.
Click the Amazon link below to pick your design, price range, and heat source.
This is a Christmas favorite in our family. Honestly, I could eat it all year round. Actually, my grandma does make is for cookouts sometimes. It is a nice light dessert great for a lot of occasions. Let’s get started.
2 cups ground cranberries (use frozen berries)
2 cups chunk pineapple drained well
2 cups sugar
1 regular tub Cool Whip
1/2 lb small marshmallows
Put together cranberries, pineapple, and sugar. Allow to set overnight.
The next day, add the cool whip, marshmallows, and nuts if desired. We usually use a small bag of crushed walnuts.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. It is super easy with few ingredients but very much a delight to eat. Actually, it works with different fruit. Just an experiment.
MIBOTE 11pcs Silicone Cooking Kitchen Utensils Set, Bamboo Wooden Handles Cooking Tool BPA Free Non Toxic Silicone Turner Tongs Spatula Spoon Kitchen Gadgets Utensil Set for Nonstick Cookware (Green)
This is a very nice utensil set. I love silicone utensils and the colors are
🍴100% NON CORROSIVE AND HARD WEARING – Our cooking utensils are made from the highest quality materials. Food grade silicone is safe to use for any type of food – it does not react with food or beverages, or produce any hazardous fumes. As such, they are longer-lasting than other kitchen utensils.
🍴100% HIGHEST QUALITY SILICONE – FDA-approved silicone heads cannot scratch or damage nonstick cooking pots, pans and woks like metals do. This makes them very friendly when dealing with non stick surfaces. Cooking with the non stick silicone utensils set will protect your cookware from any scratches.
🍴100% PREMIUM WOODEN HANDEL – Pushing the boundary of modern culinary gadgets, light and renewable wooden cookware handles provide protection against rust and thawing. A utility hanging hole on each wooden handle for convenient storage organization using hooks or a wall mount.
🍴100% HIGH HEAT RESISTANT – FDA approved and BPA free, our silicone tips are ultra heat resistant up from -40°F -446°F, you do not have to worry they will melt if you accidentally leave them in the pot for a while. Non-stick and stain-resistance attributes made for hassle-free clean up.
🍴100% COMPLETE COOKING SET – This 11-piece kitchen utensils set will satisfy all your needs for cooking. Everyone of them has its unique use. It would be your great companion in the kitchen. Elevate your kitchen and prepare to savor these unique kitchenware as much as the food itself!
I found these on Amazon. Click the Amazon link below to shop for the utensil set right for you!!
This looks amazing. I found this beauty on Delish.com. This is a great summer cake for picnics and barbeques. I am super excited to try this for myself.
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
6 tbsp salted butter, room temperature
2 egg whites
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
3 tbsp hot water
3 tbsp orange JELLO powder*
Ice Cream Layers
12 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
12 oz Cool Whip
3 oz package orange JELLO powder, less 3 tbsp*
2 tbsp hot water
2 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz Cool Whip
orange candy slices
orange gel icing color
*You need one 3 oz package of orange JELLO powder. 3 tbsp will be used for the cake, the rest will go into the ice cream layer.Instructions:NOTE: 8-inch springform pans are best for this recipe so that you can easily remove the cake once it’s been assembled. If you do not have a springform pan, line your pan with clear wrap before adding your parchment paper and cake board. You can use the clear warp to lift your cake out of the pan once it’s assembled and frozen. You want to make your cake layers in the same pan you’ll use for layering the ice cream and cake together so that they cake layers fit in the final pan you use for layering.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of an 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add butter, egg whites, vanilla, sour cream and milk and mix on medium speed just until smooth. Do not over mix.
4. Spread batter evenly into cake pan.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs.
6. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. Once cake has cooled, remove dome from cake with a large serrated knife. Poke holes in the top of the cake with something like the end of a wooden spoon, or a straw.
8. Combine hot water and orange JELLO in a small bowl, then spoon mixture over the cake and spread it so that it goes into the holes.
1. To make the ice cream layers, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a mixer bowl until smooth.
2. Add milk and mix until smooth.
3. Fold in Cool Whip.
4. Divide mixture evenly between two bowls.
5. Combine hot water and remainder of orange JELLO powder in a small bowl. Fold into one of the bowls with half of the ice cream mixture.
6. Add vanilla extract to the other half of the ice cream mixture.
1. Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper should stick up above the top edge of the pan, since the cake will probably be a little taller than your pan. If you want, put a cardboard cake circle in the bottom of the pan. If not using a springform pan, you pan put some plastic wrap in the bottom of the pan and up the sides and use it to lift the cake out of the pan when it’s done.
NOTE: You should be using the same 8-inch pan you used for the cake. Not all 8-inch pans are exactly the same size. Your cake needs to fit in this pan.
2. Put the cake layer into the bottom of your pan.
3. The top cake with the vanilla ice cream and spread into an even layer.
4. Add the orange ice cream and spread into an even layer.
5.Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely, 6-8 hours.
6. When frozen, remove from springform pan and remove parchment paper from sides.
7. To finish off the cake, ice the outside with additional Cool Whip. You can use gel icing color to make it orange, if you prefer. Pipe additional Cool Whip around the top edges and top with orange candy slices.
8. Freeze until ready to serve.