- Features 557 sq in total cooking surface (262 sq in charcoal and 295 sq in gas)
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 sq in charcoal and 99 sq in gas)
- 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- 12,000 BTU stainless steel side burner with cover
- Assembled dimensions: 64″L x 28″W x 49.75″H
- BBQ TOOLS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Extra thick. Solid stainless steel. You’ll be amazed how sturdy each tool feels in your hand. Easily skewer, grab or flip whole chickens, racks and briskets. Never worry about your tools bending, breaking or rusting again. Huge reach lets you get right to the back of the grill without singing your arms. With these trusty utensils at your side get ready to make short work of even the most fully loaded grill, and get back to the party!
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY. ELEGANT DESIGN. As soon you remove these deluxe tools from the gift box quality packaging, you’ll immediately notice the perfect heft and comfortable contoured rubber grips. The fork and spatula are each made of a single long piece of beautifully brushed stainless steel, while the tongs consist of 2 pieces joined together at a spring loaded hinge. With these tools you will not only own the grill, but also look good doing it!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED. NOTHING YOU DON’T. Huge hanging loops and tongs that lock shut to save you space and hassle. Massive spatula head for flipping even the biggest burgers. Serrated cutting edge equal to any steak knife for slicing open your meat or scraping it away from a sticky grate. Super sharp fork tines for skewering. Scalloped tongs to allow handling of delicate foods, like fish, without tearing. Even a bottle opener to make sure the Grill Master is always hydrated!
- PERFECT FOR ALL GRILLS AND KITCHEN. Large or small. Gas, charcoal, infra red, electric, propane or rotisserie. Cast iron, steel or ceramic. Indoor or outdoor. These utensils work on em all! They are even great for indoor kitchen use, particularly the tongs. A perfect accessory for cooking, baking or making salads. This set is also great for camping outdoors. Portable, professional, an excellent gift for men. When you are done, chuck each utensil in the dishwasher and they’ll be good as new!
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We are so confident you will love these barbecue accessories that every purchase comes with a lifetime bulletproof guarantee. Any issue at all, just let us know and we’ll fully refund your order. You won’t find this level of service with the big brands like Weber, Char Broil and Cuisinart.
- Digital electric smoker with 730 inches of cooking space and 4 chrome-coated racks
- Powered by electricity
- Digital panel controls turns smoker on/off and easily sets temperature and time
- 4 chrome-coated smoker racks with space to cook up to 80 pounds of food
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add chips without opening the smoker door
Have a great day and Happy Baking!!!
Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station – 4-burner – Propane Fueled – Restaurant Grade – Professional Quality – With NEW Accessory Side Shelf and Rear Grease Management System
- NEW FEATURES – This unit comes equipped with Blackstone’s new and improved side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient paper towel holder, and strategically placed trash bag hooks. PLUS Blackstone’s new rear grease management system to help eliminate mess.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING – With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf, side shelf and the NEW side shelf with cutting board, paper towel holder and trash bag hooks.
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL – Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you’ll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY – This Blackstone grill is built to last with a powder coated Black Steel frame, stainless Steel
burners and thick cold Rolled Steel cooktop. Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES – Four independently controlled 15, 000 BTU stainless Steel burners make a total of 60, 000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE – Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
Get yourself some new cookware for this season’s outdoor cooking!!! Click on the link below to get one TODAY!!
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Food Storage Set
Storage containers are essential for every kitchen. While some people are very good at just cooking for two or even one person, a lot of us with big families enjoy having leftovers.
Almost every meal we cook has leftovers.
My family is a family of five, so we cook big almost every night. We are blessed with a 10 yr old and 2 yr old twins. Whatever we have for supper the night before is usually lunch for myself and the twins the next day. A good storage set is a MUST in a household.
We do have other brands but this Rubbermaid set is our favorite. They really are great for storing in your cabinets, as well as the refrigerator. When in the cabinet, all the lids snap together in a nice stack with bowls on top of them. In the fridge, the bottom of the bowls snaps onto the lid on the bowl beneath. This creates for easy stacking in the refrigerator and less chance of spills in the fridge because they also are very spill proof.
I highly recommend this storage set for anyone who has leftovers.
I recommend Wal-Mart or Wal-Mart.com to find these storage bowls.
***Also, we tend to use these for cookies!!! The smaller ones are great for my son’s lunch box***
Click the link below to get some of your own.
Have a great day and Happy Baking!!!
Southern Cooking Recipes
Need some comfort food. We all do. How do you spend your Sundays? How about a home cooked meal with family and friends, and no better way than with some good comfort food.
I found some amazing recipes on Delish for some southern comfort food, great for big family dinners, parties, or just spending a day inside with your family.
Try out these great recipes at the link below.
Have a great day and Happy Baking!!!!!
I LOVE these cookies. I don’t know very many people that don’t love a Reeses cup.
- 2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup butter (2 1/2 sticks)
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup Reeses peanut butter chips (10 oz pkg)
Heat oven to 350.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture blending well. Stir in chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 9 minutes at 350.
My kids and husband love this cookie. It is one of our favorites. I really hope you and your loved one enjoy this recipe. Have a great day and Happy Baking!!!!
My grandma’s favorite Spanish cream pie recipe.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch (heaping)
- 2 cups milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Heat milk. Make mixture of sugar and cornstarch. Add 1/4 cup of hot milk to make paste. Add paste to hot milk. Cook until thick.
Add vanilla and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Put into baked pie shell.
Top with whipped cream tinted pink. ( I don’t usually tint mine unless I’m going somewhere).
I hope you enjoy this pie recipe. It is a family favorite. Have a great day and Happy Baking!!!!
My name is Jen and welcome to Jen’s Kitchen Products. I am the mother of three beautiful kids, a 10-year-old boy, and twin 20-month-old girls. Staying at home with my children has been a dream of mine and I am enjoying every minute of it.
A Little Background on Me:
I have worked for the past 10 years at a country club, assistant superintendent of grounds and greens. While I have an accounting degree, this job piqued my interest and I love it. I am constantly meeting new people and getting to work outside is amazing. With the birth of my twins came the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom (finding babysitting for 2 babies in our small town is not easy).
Why a Cooking and Kitchen Website:
I have grown up in a big family (3 little sisters) and with my mother being a stay-at-home mom, we were a one income family. That being said, we learned to cook big and efficiently, so we are always looking for good recipes and handing kitchen accessories to aid in the efficiency of feeding our family. So, when the opportunity to stay at home came to life I instantly thought about my website. This is a great way for me to share my “finds” and help others to find great recipes and wonderful cooking utensils and other gadgets that are essential in creating an efficient kitchen.
Thank you for following on my journey to find the latest and greatest kitchen products and hope you really enjoy the recipes and other fun things I find to share. Any questions or comments? Please leave me a message in the comments area.